We Give 4 Times a Year
Currently, our grants do not exceed $1,000 and are awarded quarterly. Smaller gifts, up to $250, will be reviewed as submitted and awarded based on funding available. Once you have received an award or gift from us, you must wait 12 months before applying again.
Grants are based on funding available at the time of distribution.
We expect recipients to submit a statement of how their experience met our mission goals and submit photos if appropriate.
Grant Cycle 1:
- Applications submitted: January 1 – March 31
- Review applications: April 1 – April 30
- Notification made by May 31
- Grants distributed by May 31
Grant Cycle 2:
- Applications submitted: April 1 – June 30
- Review applications: July 1 – July 31
- Notification made by August 31
- Grants distributed by August 31
Grant Cycle 3:
- Applications submitted: July 1 – September 30
- Review applications: October 1 – 31
- Notification made by November 30
- Grants distributed by November 30
Grant Cycle 4:
- Applications submitted: October 1 – December 31
- Review applications:January 1- 31
- Notification made by February 28
- Grants Distributed by February 28
Applications received after the submission deadline will be reviewed during the next grant cycle. No exceptions will be made to deadlines. Applications must be complete and submitted with all required information.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed unless resubmission of application is received within the cycle deadline.
All applicants will receive email notification that Madison4kids has received their grant application.
Review committee reserves the right to accept or deny requests without cause.